Sunday, October 26, 2008

Chocolate Strawberry Dessert Wrap

Fat: 10
Carb: 58
Fiber: 4
Protein: 4
Calories: 338
Cost: next to nothing

I got this idea from a great food blog: MattBites(his picture is much more appetising than mine). Spread some chocolate frosting on a tortilla, cover in strawberries, and wrap! I also toasted the wrap to give it some crisp and to melt the frosting a little.

I am not a big desert person, but this was the perfect option; it tasted as good as you can imagine it would. My only mistake was making 4 of them for the 2 of us. It was good enough that I stuffed both of mine down - even after todays large dinner and some fruit afterwards, my wife had enough control to save one of hers for tomorrow. This is highly recommended next time you have a reason to celebrate.

Thank you for the idea Matt.

No comments: